Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Haiku

As many of you know, Gnomes are not high on my "most loved beings of Azeroth" list. I suspect that very few of you knew that I had a "most loved beings of Azeroth" list. Well, I do. It is a work in progress (and it is, not surprisingly, quite short). Gnomes are not in the top 10. Neither are pig-men or plainstriders. As you may have guessed from some of my posts, blood elves are not particularly high on said list either. However, in the name of art and education and fairness, I have decided to submit this weeks haiku from a self-described literary genius from the too clean city of Silvermoon. A blood elf by the name of Alistair "Snootypants" Goldenlocks. And yes, I added the "snootypants" part...heh heh heh.

Golden light sparkles
From skin so magnificent
My word, I'm gorgeous

Some have at times suggested that blood elves can be a little arrogant and self absorbed. I try not to spend too much time around them as the perfumes that the males of the species smother themselves with makes me retch, so I'll refrain from commenting on that. Here is Alistair's piece anyway. Read it. Take from it what you will. Until next week, I remain.....green (cuz I'm an orc see).

No comments:

Post a Comment