Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random BG thought...

Is it my imagination or is "chain heal" the only healing spell that literally draws a line straight back to the healer so that enemy players can easily find them? Now don't get me wrong. I love my shammy. Hell, its hilarious to be able to hold off/occupy 2-3 enemy players because they just can't kill you! But, I'd really appreciate if one of my greatest battlefield spells wasn't a huge, brightly colored beam emanating from my fingertips and ricocheting all over the creation. Hell, I might as well have a sign glued to my helmet that says "target me!". Just sayin'...

2 comments:

  1. Always been an issue... but it didn't used to matter. Chain heal was so OP you could just keep going.

    Now days it's a death sentence and you don't need Healers Have to Die to be found and slaughtered.

    ReplyDelete