Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Girls and WoW

So Rivs and Bee had a discussion today about whether tis easier to be a male or a female in WoW. I can honestly say I don't think it makes a difference. Now, this may be due to the fact that I am over 18, married with children. I have seen boobs and vaginas before (sometimes even at the same time!) and don't get wood at the sound of a woman's voice. I honestly could care less about gender. I am at best a decent player, PvE and PvP. There are a crapton of male and female players who make me look about as competent as a chimp smashing buttons. I have two female toons. My belf hunter is hot. But I still get ganked. I haven't really noticed anybody flirting with her, but I haven't run all that many instances with her. The last time someone shamelessly flirted was a Kuwaiti guy in some lowbie instance (yes, he was Kuwaiti because he was shabbabing with his buddies in party chat the whole time). Does this mean Kuwaiti guys are more likely to flirt with "females"? Probably. Because come to think of it the most flirtatious anybody got with my cow was also a Kuwaiti guy. I do find that generally....and this is odd if you think about it, the only guys who do flirtatious things with my cow shammy are guys playing Taurens. Think about it. It's weird. Have I had an easier time levelling or anything else on the female toons? Not that I noticed. So old, married guy doesn't think it matters whether players are male or female. What the hell do I know. Yes, there are less females playing WoW. Yes, guys flirt. What was my point here? Oh yeah....no wait, that wasn't it....ummm.....what is this place?

No comments:

Post a Comment