Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Haiku

I must say I was a little disappointed when I couldn't condense "Gnomes, gnomes, the musical fruit" into 5 syllables....

Disc. priest tried to gank

My fair huntress and her cat

Eat lead ally dog

It's been awhile since someone tried to gank my leveling hunter and I was surprised that it was a non-shadow priest who tried it. For some reason every time I get to the borean tundra series where you talk to the tuskar who sends you to kill x number of vrykul and then to help the naga lady and kill the sea monster I get ganked. On my DK, my enhance shammy and now my hunter. I hadn't considered this a prime ganking spot, but I spose Tuskar are neutral so i think this quest line is open to both factions. I am glad to say I have won all 3 encounters. Of course hunter vs. disc. priest (at least I think she was disc. cuz she kept throwing bubbles and I can't imagine a holy priest actually trying to gank someone!) wasn't all that scary, but then again, a long time ago as a priest I humbled a warrior in Ashenvale who was a few levels above me and thought I'd make an easy target. I never attacked anyone as a priest, but scream and DOT's can actually win a fight if it comes down to it. What the hell am I talking about? Anyway, priesty tried to gank me and she ate black-powder death. My pleasure would have only been greater had she been a gnome, but hey as The Stones say, "you can't always get what you want".....

No comments:

Post a Comment