Monday, March 8, 2010

End of days...

Yes folks, it's true. The end of the world is nigh. I hope your karma is in order. I....a tried and true gnome hater....muncher of all things short and cute, destroyer of all knee-biting, squeeky-voiced, gadget-building denizens of Azeroth...have begun to level my gnome. Now before you say anything..."oh yeah, I told you so" or "I knew you secretly loved gnomes", this was done only for the SAN guild experiment. ONLY!!! It twists my insides to see that little beast turn right when I hit "d" and left when i hit "a". My god man...this thing is under your control! The horror! The agony! And to top it all off I had to kill those cute little ice trolls. Serious internal confusion. I remedied that by telling myself that they were not Darkspear trolls, and many a nasty troll has met their end courtesy of one of my beloved Horde toons. See that? Rationalization and denial work wonders! And whenever the little bastard gets an attitude, I let one of those cute troll girls chew his face off! Right now the little beast is halfway to level 10. I'll keep you updated on his evil exploits as "Imyummy" spreads chaos, fear and death throughout the land.

2 comments: