Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally Friday!

The weekend is upon us once again. It's funny because I look forward to the weekend thinking I'm going to get some rest and relaxation or something totally crazy like that. But, the truth is, weekends are busier than work! You homeowners know this. There's always something to do from lawns to cleaning to broken appliances or little fixer-upper kinds of things. You parents also know this. Particularly as children reach school age. Driving them all over for various sports and lessons is a full time job! So yes, I face every weekend with a relieved smile, convinced I'll get to sit back with the tv and a beer or something totally unrealistic like that. Well, I do get a couple hours of WoW in anyway. One before they wake up and one after they all go to bed!
On to WoW. Got my hunter up to 30. I put +15 agility on her weps. I got her dual AP daggers (the heirloom ones). Not sure if this was the thing to do, but as I understand it I need AP. Either way, things die fast. I'd love to hit 40 this weekend, but we'll see. I'm going to put stats on the heirloom chest. If I remember correctly, the shoulder inscription isn't available for lowbies, but I'll have to see. Is there anything I can add to the ranged weapon? I think there's a scope or something. I'm using the mark of the hunter glyph, but that's only because I didn't see something that sounded better in the AH. I'll have to look into that. I'm not all that worried about min/maxing everything while leveling, but anything that makes killing go faster, in turn makes leveling faster so.....
Why do I always get VH as my random heroic on my shammy and HoR as the heroic for my spriest? Seriously. It's very odd. I feel like I get VH almost every other day(or more!) and recently for the spriest I've gotten HoR 4 out of 5 times. I like HoR. I just cringe when I get it because I know others will be dropping at the first sign of a wipe. Nobody wants to do HoR because they don't want to work. Maybe Blizz can just mail 3-5 triumph badges and 2 frost badges to us daily and we don't have to do anything else. The HoR run was fun though. Tank dropped as soon as we zoned in. Replacement was a DK who did a fine job. Everyone had a good time. We wiped once when the healer and one dps ran too far during the gauntlet and got separated from the rest of us by the wall. It was mildy funny, and it was only one wipe, so big deal. Nobody bitched. We laughed and finished the run. Good times.
So that's about it for me. Looking forward to continuing on the hunter. Any input is welcome. Have a good (and safe!) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment