Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Orc (a haiku)

The orc carries me

In his mouth, sharp teeth bite me

Please sir, let me go

A haiku, by Gnomoichi Gnakamura

One can almost feel the orcs teeth poking the tender flesh of the helpless gnome.
The pain and fear is expressed so clearly. Being such a fragile and fearful race, normal
beings can truly empathize with the gnomish plight.
Not that I condone the release and non-consumption of gnomes, but the next time
your axe is bearing down upon a gnomish skull, or you prepare to fire a lava burst that
will burn gnomish skin to a crisp, just remember. Feel the pain. Take a moment to recognize this tiny, helpless creature. Exquisite.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously... you're so mean. /cry on behalf of my gnome lock.

    But Gnomoichi Gnakamura? lawl. Makes me crave mochi for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your poor gnome lock prolly just finished frying some poor defenseless tauren who was out picking flowers for her mommy.

    Baked butter mochi....yum.

    ReplyDelete